We provide the back-end oversight solutions that companies in the mutual funds industry use to process billions of dollars of transactions and keep on top of their data.
Distribution Services is a robust platform for fund distributors with services including:
- The world’s only future-dated Corporate Action feed for mutual funds
Product and Data Management
- Pre-configured for industry data sources and easily integrates proprietary data sources
- Configurable rules and an exception based workflow allows you to focus on errors
- SaaS platform and Data Distribution tools allow easy integration into existing EDM
Trading and Reconciling
- The industry’s premier platform for automating account registration, trading, settlement, position reconciliation and income processing
- Optimized for straight-through processing. FUNDLinx delivers streamlined trade execution with efficient and controlled exception handling
- Automated management of every aspect of mutual fund fees, revenue sharing and commission processing
Periscope Advantage™ provides visibility from Delta Data's unique position:
- What if you could understand the tools others are using to prepare for the next NSCC, DOL or SEC regulation?
- How efficient are your systems, what’s about to break, where are the risks, what could be improved, what new demands will be made on your systems, how will upcoming changes impact internal demands, staffing and resources, where are your greatest security risks, etc.?
- What are the technologies and automation that would help you save time, cut costs, improve visibility, strengthen security, and more effectively manage data, fees, and revenue, etc.?
- What if you had more insight into the changes your distribution partners are making? For distribution firms, what if you had more insight into the pain points of the funds?
Oversight Solutions is a comprehensive suite of products for fund companies:
- Automated monitoring and analytics for complete 22c2, subaccount and omnibus fund policy trade monitoring
- Verifies accurate fee payments by comparing contractual based fee calculations against the invoice. Allows you to focus on the errors, while straight through processing with configurable tolerances allows auto approval of correct invoices.
- Provides the ability to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate your counterparty relationships in one portal, allowing you to better manage your oversight activities.
Relationship and Counterparty Management
- A CRM tool to manage your counterparties’ information. It comes pre-configured with all the registered fund distributors who are the likely counterparties. The tool allows you to track the specific people, contact info, etc.
“WHAT IF YOU HAD A WAY TO SEE THE CHANGE SOONER?”
WHAT IF YOU COULD…
Delta Data Facts
$1.5 TRILLION IN ASSETS PROCESSED
30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
15 YEARS MEMBERSHIP ON THE ICI BTRAC
SSAE 16 CERTIFIED