Our Fee Manager tool allows you to verify accurate fee payments by comparing contractual based fee calculations against the invoice. You can focus on the errors, while straight through processing with configurable tolerances allows auto approval of correct invoices.
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
- Full audit capabilities and role based duties
- Detailed information, consistent rules and payment execution ensure compliance with regulations such as “Distribution in Guise”
- Comprehensive sub-omnibus data included
- Reduction of human errors and inconsistency from manual processes
- Straight through processing allows resources to focus on exceptions
- Tolerances allow focus on greatest variance
- Fee calculations are performed using distribution transparency data, your accounts, your contract agreements, and our technology that has been calculating distribution fees for 14 years
Auto Reconciliation and Tolerance Based Reasonability Checks
- Calculated fees are automatically reconciled against the invoices to identify variances and duplication
- Calculated fees are based on both Intermediary-reported positions and TA/sub-TA positions
- Invoice data points validated against calculated fees and historical invoice data at line item level
- Data point tolerances are configurable
Straight Through Processing
- Straight Through Processing allows error free invoices to flow directly into payables management
- Configurable payment data includes invoiced amount, calculated amount, advice, journal entries, etc.
- Exception based processing prioritizes focus
- Role based reviews and approvers have the contract, invoice, tolerance and calculations available to process the error
Audit and Compliance
- Audit trail for all data points, tasks and transactions
- Role based security and approvals
- Full access to historical records